Tax Collection Information
PINE PLAINS CSD SCHOOL TAXES can now be paid online
by credit card or electronic check via MuniciPAY. Please see below for more information.
- School Tax Collection with is
- School Tax Collection with a is
- After 10/31/23, unpaid school taxes can no longer be collected at the school.
On or about November 15th, unpaid school taxes are returned to the Dutchess & Columbia County Treasurer’s Office. This collection, with the applicable interest, ends on or about December 1st, after that date, unpaid school taxes are relevied with a 7% relevy charge and can only be paid with the following year’s county and town tax bill.
Installment Payment Option for Dutchess County Taxpayers ONLY – please read the instructions on the reverse side of your tax bill. You can only choose one payment option; Plan 1 OR Plan 2. Once your payment has been processed, you cannot change to a different payment plan.
- PLAN 1 – SINGLE PAYMENT – Total taxes paid to the PPCSD Tax Collector in one payment with interest according to the schedule listed above.
- PLAN 2 – TWO EQUAL PAYMENTS (When tax is in excess of $50.00.)
- 1st PAYMENT – To be received by the PPCSD Tax Collector not later than September 15th with 5% Service Charge included in the amount due.
- 2nd PAYMENT – To be paid to the Dutchess County Commissioner of Finance, County Office Building, 22 Market Street, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601 with a 5% Service Charge after November 1st BUT NO LATER THAN March 15th. Contact the Commissioner of Finance at (845) 486-2025.
You can also visit infotaxonline.com at any time to check for up to date information on your tax bill as of the end of the 60-day district collection time period.
How to pay your bill:
By Mail: In Person: Online:
School Tax Collector – PPCSD Stissing Mountain Jr/Sr High School Go to www.InfoTaxOnline.com or use
Attn: Joan Taylor Lockbox located inside the center double the “Pay Your Bill Online” link below.
2829 Church Street doors. Lockbox hours are Mon – Fri Credit Cards accepted:
Pine Plains, NY 12567 7 am – 5 pm when school is open. *Closed
Labor Day and Columbus Day. Please seal
your payment and remittance stub in an
envelope before placing it in the lockbox.
Accepted forms of payment:
- Checks made payable to School Tax Collector C/O Joan Taylor
- Money Order
- Credit Card – VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover (online only)
- Electronic Check (online only)
What information do I need to include with my payment?
- Your phone number needs to be included on your check.
- Remittance stub must be included with your payment. If a receipt is needed, return the entire bill.
Paying your PINE PLAINS CSD SCHOOL TAXES online
by credit card or electronic check via MuniciPAY.
As a convenience to our taxpayers, the Pine Plains CSD offers the option of paying school taxes online. Using this option is fast, easy and safe. Paying online also provides residents with instant proof of payment. To make online payments for multiple parcels, each parcel must be paid individually. Once your payment has been submitted, you will receive your confirmation number and digital receipt. A confirmation email with the same information will also be sent to the email address that you provide.
Credit Card Payments Made Online
The payment processing company charges a service fee of 2.65% with a minimum charge of $3.00 to cardholders who use this service.
Credit cards accepted:
Electronic Check Payments
Payments will be charged to your checking or savings account at your bank. You will need your 9-digit routing number, as well as your savings or checking account number (see example below). A per transaction service fee of $1.50 will be charged by the payment processing company for this service.
Please Note: The online payment program is not directly linked to the bill look-up program. It takes between 3 to 5 business days for the payment to appear on your school tax account. Pine Plains CSD does not receive any income from the online service fees. We cannot waive the fee.
Instructions for Paying and Looking-Up your Parcel Online
If you have any questions regarding school tax information please contact:
Joan Taylor, School Tax Collector at 518-398-7181 ext 1234 or email@example.com