Good health enhances your student's ability to learn. School nursing has grown to meet student need, and involves much more than dispensing hugs and band-aids! Nurses address issues that face our students and assist teachers to enable our students the best learning experience.
School nurses support good health and learning by performing a variety of duties including: direct student care; assessing student health needs; conducting mandatory health screenings; overseeing maintenance of student health and immunization records; administering medication; providing emergency first aid to students and staff; and working with the Department of Health in the control of communicable diseases.
- Letter to Parents and Form Description
- Letter to Parents and Form Description - Spanish
- Medication Treatment Cover Letter
- OTC Treatment Form
- Student Health Examination Form Cover Letter
- NYS Health Examination Form
- Dental Health Certificate
- Instructions for Completion of the NYS Health Examination Form
- Asthma Action Plan
- Allergy Action Plan
- NYS Immunization Chart
- 2023-24 Screening Letter for Parents
- 2023-24 Parental Notice BMI