March 23, 2020
Dear Pine Plains Families,
In order to practice social distancing and minimize contact time, while maintaining the quality of our meal service and the availability of meals to all who need them, please make note of the following changes:
As of this Wednesday, March 25, 2020, we will be limiting our Meal Pick-up and Delivery service to three days per week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday. In order to provide meals for the full week, we will be including 2 Breakfasts and 2 Lunches for each meal order on each of those days, either by delivery, or pickup at the Voter Entrance at Stissing Mt. High School between the hours of 8:30am and 10:30am.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as the safety, health and well-being of our community and staff is our number one priority.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at this email address: email@example.com
Thank you and stay healthy!
Food Service Director
Pine Plains Central School District
UPDATED PROCESS FOR THOSE IN NEED OF STUDENT MEALS:
• We are providing bag lunches and breakfasts to students in need. Delivery will occur M-F for the duration of the closure.
• To request meals please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests received by 6pm will be filled the next business day.
• Once you request meals we will deliver them for the duration of the school closure.
• Should you no longer need meals at any point during the closure please contact email@example.com to update us.
• Your request must include the names of the students/children that the meals are for. Please indicate if your students have any nut allergies we should be aware of.
• Meals can be picked up at the VOTER ENTRANCE of the Jr/Sr High School between 8:30-10:30am M-F.
• If you cannot pick up your meals and need them delivered please provide address as well as any indicators such as house color etc. as well as if you have dogs or animals to be aware of.
• Deliveries will be made by District Employees who are volunteering to do so. They will have their school id. Meals will be left at the front door of the residence so as not to force contact or put people at risk of illness. Volunteers may be in a school vehicle OR their personal vehicle. Again, they will drop the food at the front door.
Should we need to make further updates we will post them here and social media. Thank you!