Re-Entry Plan Approved
The Board of Education unanimously approved the following resolution tonight:
Motion to approve on the recommendation of the Superintendent of Schools the following actions with regard to the reopening of school on September 9, 2020:
- The Cold Spring ELC, the Seymour Smith ILC and the Stissing Mountain Jr./Sr. High School will reopen utilizing remote instruction in accordance with the format planned by each school remote learning committee.
- The five self-contained special education classes will reopen on the schedule outlined in the 2020 Reopening Plan.
- Out of district special education students will attend their programs in accordance with the reopening format adopted by the service provider.
- There will be a review of the status of instructional program every five weeks with changes being recommended to the Board of Education.
- The Board grants the authority to the superintendent to make changes in the instructional format should circumstances warrant.
If you did not catch the livestreamed event the video will be posted on the website as soon as possible.